Allow user to apply or turn swimlanes on within their board
Problem to solve
Parker When refining work in progress with my team, I need to understand if the work in progress will achieve the larger goals, So I can accurately communicate status to stakeholders
User experience goal
Allow users to easily turn swimlanes on in their board in order to see their issues group by the metric selected.
- (A) Boards will have a Swimlane option that can be toggled on/off from the header of their board
- (B) Epic is the only metric for MVC
- Epic swimlanes are displayed automatically (not individually configured)
- Swimlanes logic: Group issues together in a swimlane that are assigned to the same Epic.
- Users can click the Group by dropdown to select to group their issues by :
Nonewhich means no swimlanes or
- No grouping/none is default