Group deploy tokens
In https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/31591 we have project deploy tokens to allow read-only access to a project. Since many times projects are organized in groups, we can consider implementing tokens at group level.
Group deploy tokens allow read-only access to any project in the group, same as project deploy tokens, even if it will be created after the token.
Tokens can then be exposed with a group variables to all the projects in the group.
Project level tokens should over-ride group level token
- Add a menu option
CI/CDunder the group sidebar menu (to support #199370 (comment 278559048))
- Add a section
Deploy tokenswith options similar to project Deploy tokens
- The description should read:
- Group deploy tokens allow read-only access to the repositories and registry images within the group.
- If a project is part of a group when the token are configured, it should inherit the group tokens
- If a project is added to a group after the tokens were configured, it should inherit the group tokens
- If a project is removed from a group, group tokens should be removed from the deploy tokens of that project