Collect metrics from unleash client
This is a follow up from !28980 (closed)
We need to handle collection of metrics from the unleash client. This involves:
- You can already enable metrics collection using the
unleash.disable_metricssetting, so enable it in your
- Restart the gitlab instance. These settings are only picked up once at start time. Changing them while the instance is running will have no effect.
Things remaining to be solved:
- Where do the metrics get written to?
- What format are they in?
- Where shall we store these metrics?
- How to build a dashboard from them?
- Should they drive any SLAs, if so what, where do we set those?
Giving an initial weight of 3 for all this work.