[Feature flag] Remove subscribable_license_banner
Remove feature flag
- this was originally added in development as
- this refers to self-managed (license), there is another flag for SaaS (
:subscribable_subscription_banner) #230858 (closed)
- tracking this flag as it has been part of the release with
::Feature.enabled?(:subscribable_license_banner, default_enabled: true)and will need to be cleaned up.
- Add docs per https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/development/documentation/feature_flags.html#features-that-became-enabled-by-default
- See also comment about test coverage below.
The following discussion from !30304 (merged) should be addressed:
suggestion (non-blocking: The fact that this bug existed with a green pipeline suggests some missing test coverage. IMO, that doesn't need to block this MR, but would be nice to cover in a follow-up.
- Most appropriate slack channel to reach out to:
- Best individual to reach out to: @jayswain
### What are we expecting to happen?
What might happen if this goes wrong?
What can we monitor to detect problems with this?
If applicable, any groups/projects that are happy to have this feature turned on early. Some organizations may wish to test big changes they are interested in with a small subset of users ahead of time for example.
Roll Out Steps
Enable on staging
Test on staging - [ ] Ensure that documentation has been updated - [ ] Enable on GitLab.com for individual groups/projects listed above and verify behaviour - [ ] Coordinate a time to enable the flag with
- [ ] Announce on the issue an estimated time this will be enabled on GitLab.com - [ ] Enable on GitLab.com by running chatops command in
Cross post chatops slack command to
#support_gitlab-com(more guidance when this is necessary in the dev docs) and in your team channel
Announce on the issue that the flag has been enabled
Remove feature flag and add changelog entry
After the flag removal is deployed, [clean up the feature flag] (https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/development/feature_flags/controls.html#cleaning-up) by running chatops command in