Remove Kubernetes integration and resource button did nothing when there's no cluster to delete
When a kubernetes integration is created and there was not cluster created because kubernetes api was not enabled, the "Remove integration and resources" button will show message that the integration is being deleted while nothing will happen.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a kubernetes integration for GKE by sign into a new account and not enable billing for the project because you're new to Google Cloud Platform and don't want to get charged right away; plus, you did not read the requirements mentioned on
Add a Kubernetes cluster integrationpage
- Enable the Google compute engine api for the account
- Finally enable billing for your account because you realize that's the only way
- You click on
Create Kubernetes clusterand it went through
- You realized that no cluster was created and your kubenetes integration page say
Something went wrong while creating your Kubernetes cluster Failed to request to CloudPlatform; Invalid request
- Google for awhile until you go back to read the requirement and click on meets the requirements and following the instruction on quickstart
- Realize you need to start over but click on
Remove integration and resourcesinstead of
Remove integrationbecause just in case
- See the integration not being deleted
What is the current bug behavior?
Remove integration and resources doesn't do anything and doesn't provide error message if there's no resource to delete.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Remove integration and resources should remove both resource and integration and remove only the integration if there's no resource to delete.
Output of checks
This bug happens on GitLab.com; GitLab Enterprise Edition 12.10.0-pre f195bb8d