Wiki - View All Pages button not being properly generated
- The Wiki sidebar accounts for 15 direct links before the "View All Pages" button shows up. I created 14 simple pages and including the home page, I was able to see the "View All Pages" button
- I then nested some of my links in a header such as Docs and found that not only did it not count those, but even as I created more direct links that were not nested, I still couldn't get the "View All Pages" to show up even as I went beyond 15 links.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a wiki home page
- Create at least 14 basic pages
- Notice how the "View All Pages" button dynamically pops up in the sidebar
- Move at least one page to a directory
- Notice how the "View All Pages" button disappears
- Keep adding pages and notice that it is not possible to regenerate the "View All Pages" button.
Internal Test Project: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-silver/cbledsoe-wiki-test/-/wikis/home
What is the current bug behavior?
If you have any pages in a directory, it will not be possible to generate the "View All Pages" button in the sidebar.
What is the expected correct behavior?
The "View All Pages" button should be generated once you have met a minimum threshold, regardless of where the pages are moved to / stored.
- Correctly detect number of displayed entries.
- Fix doc references to the old
More Pagesbutton label.
/pages to the wiki URL (e.g.