Deploy freeze: remove a freeze period via UI
Problem to solve
#24295 introduces Deployment Freezes on a project level. This issue is a follow up of the MVC, and intends to allow users to delete existing freeze periods using GitLab's ui (project settings).
This issue depends on having the ability to edit a deploy freeze #212449.
Depends on #212449
As a DevOps Engineer/Release Manager, I want to delete deployment freezes I specified, so that I can keep my information up to date.
- On project
settings > ci/cd > deployment freezes: once the section is expanded, the user will see a list of existing deploy freezes, if applicable.
- User should have an option to Edit an existing deploy freeze. The option is available depending on user permission.
- When editing a deploy freeze, the modal should popup with the form pre-filled.
- A secondary danger button should be displayed for
Remove deployment freeze.
- Clicking the
Cancelbutton should close the modal. No information is stored or updated.
- Clicking the
Remove deployment freezebutton should close the modal.
- For now, we won't ask for a second confirmation when deleting an item.
- The item should be removed from the page.
Permissions and Security
Yes, this will require a new documentation page.
Link to new page: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/releases/#remove-a-deploy-freeze
Availability & Testing
What does success look like, and how can we measure that?
Users will be able to remove existing deployment freezes via UI.
What is the type of buyer?
Is this a cross-stage feature?