Velocity Analytics (discovery)
As this was only the discovery issue, implementation can be tracked via this issue - #229049 (closed)
Problem to solve
- Velocity is widely used as a measure of productivity in the software development industry. In fact, GitLab itself publicly talks about the concept of velocity. It seems there is clear demand for an interface that would help users understand Velocity in GitLab.
- Related to Q3 Dogfooding OKR
- Add a project-level "Velocity" page to issues analytics that displays an area chart
- Calculate based on iterations
Permissions and Security
Available to users with Developer+ access.
What is the type of buyer?
- GitLab.com: Silver, Gold
- Self-managed: Premium, Ultimate