Allow overrides for Deploy Freezes
Problem to solve
After implementing Deploy Freezes, users may want to be able to easily override a freeze from the UI.
In the event of an ad hoc need to deploy to production during a freeze, making it easy to deploy should be added.
- Set a CI variable for retrying
- Of if there was a "proceed anyway" option for job failures.
Permissions and Security
- Those who can set Deploy freezes should be able to override a freeze
Availability & Testing
- Failed deployment, once overridden the deployment retries
What does success look like, and how can we measure that?
- Users more actively leveraging environments and choosing to implement deploy freezes knowing they can be overridden
What is the type of buyer?
- Ultimate Edition