Spinnaker User Survey
This issue's purpose is to get insight regarding user needs and behaviours when using Spinnaker as their CD tool and an invitation for our users to participate in the survey and/or user interviews.
- What deployment strategies do you use? (for example: canaries, blue/green (red/black), traffic vectoring)
- How many deployments into production do you have at any given time (average)?
- How do you know if you need to rollback a deployment?
- How do you rollback in case of failure, manual or automatic?
- If you use blue/green deployments, how long do you leave an environment in standby (in case of failure)?
- Do you use load balancers?
- What information do you want to know about your load balancers?
- How do you manage scaling of your deployment?
- How often do you manage your cloud provider's dashboard?
- Do you have freeze periods for deployments?
- Do you have periods in which deployments (specific days or dates) when deployment is allowed?
- Would you want Spinnaker to be allowed to trigger a pipeline in GitLab?
- How would you like to see GitLab and Spinnaker integration?
- Why did you choose Spinnaker over GitLab CD"?
- What missing features would make you rethink using GitLab CD?