Package Stage: JTBD
The goal of this issue will be to create and iterate on the Jobs to be Done and their corresponding job stories for the package stage. Our goal is to utilize the jobs theory to better understand our buyers' and users' needs. As part of the product development workflow, we will select prioritized job stories for problem and solution validation. We will then move the validated solutions to the build track, and launch the feature. Each quarter, we will select key JTBD and job stories for user experience testing.
- Utilize JTBD and job stories to:
- Understand our users' motivations
- Validate identified use cases and solutions
- Continuously test and iterate features to ensure we are meeting our customers' and users' needs.
- Create a transparent view for our stakeholders into the current and future state of the product.
- Most customers do not purchase GitLab solely for the Package stage. So, there will be assumptions in the JTBD that from the buyer's perspective, the motivations for 'buying' Package are the same.
- There may be many job stories that need to be validated. We will need a good way of deciding which to bring into the validation track.
In order to help us understand where to focus on improving the Package offering, please review the Jobs to be done below. Based on your experience, please provide a