Create Personal issue boards
Some of the points that are raised on the ticket, regarding some of the characteristics that the customer is looking for in this feature:
- Each user has its own personal issue board.
- This board is NOT tied to any specific project or group.
- The issues assigned to this user from other projects are visible in the personal board (Preferably with an option to hide project specific issues).
- The user can add, modify, delete issues from this personal board.
- The user can specify another GitLab user, his manager, to review the issues and change the priorities related to this user.