Make native applications for iOS and Android
See turbolinks 5 presentation for how to do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWEts0rlezA
Start with using mobile views everywhere and improving these.
- Login (store credentials indefinitely so I don't have to log in again)
- Error/refresh page
- Rating according to modern practices
- Main navigation page?
- Hamburger menu pop-up as shown in the presentation?
- Todo's to make them more usable?
We hire one person for this:
- Does both iOS, Android, and mobile views
- Reports to the frontend lead
- Most time spent improving the mobile views
We should approach all the authors of the native apps https://about.gitlab.com/applications/ for this job.