Upload multiple files to repo via web-interface
@blackst0ne (2017-05-30)Updated by
Upload "files"directly as
Upload filesmeans you can upload a single file and multiple files.
Upload files modal - no files
- Illustration: illustration-uploading-files.svg
Upload files modal - multiple files
- If the file name is very long, the file name will be truncated.
- Show the first and last text of the name and the extension name.
- After clicking "Close", the files in the modal should be removed.
- Add "Clean queue" button.
- All types of files should have to show the images. Currently, text files show nothing, but the image files show the image. That makes the screen look a little messy.
- text file -->
fa-file-text-oicon from Font Awesome.
Files section of a project, i can upload single files (selecting the + symbol and then choosing
Upload file in the pull-down menu).
this gives me a drag&drop panel where i can drop a single file.
however, when trying to add more than one file, i get:
Error uploading file: "You can not upload any more files."
I find this a bit disappointing (as there is no problem to add multiple files in one commit when doing it via git).
gitlab-ce omnibus 8.4.3 and confirmed today on