Column chart - add visual separators and rounded top corners
Broken down from gitlab-org/gitlab-services/design.gitlab.com#820
- Currently, chart colors and transparency do not conform to data viz color standards
- This is primarily because there are no visual separators between data sets in charts
- It's also because the transparency doesn't translate over well to dark mode as discussed here: gitlab-org/gitlab-services/design.gitlab.com#619 (closed)
Let's add visual separators to help with accessibility and differentiating data sets.
- Add 1px visual separators to stacked column charts
- Round off top corners by 2px
There's a separate issue for changing the chart colors and the transparency.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information