Update the component implementation section in the handbook
Currently, the component implementation section in the handbook mentions a non-existent ~gitlab-ui label.
To implement the component within the product, the following steps should be followed.
- Create an Epic within the gitlab-org group and label it with the gitlab-ui label.
- Create sub epics within the Epic for implementing the component within each stage group.
- Label the sub epics with the stage group label, as well as gitlab-ui.
- Categorize instances of existing implementations of the component or similar components, and create an issue for each one.
- Label the issues with the stage group label, as well as gitlab-ui.
- Align with Product Management and Engineering to get this scheduled to replace existing older legacy code and/or to be used in upcoming feature development.
This should probably take into account the recently created labels that describe the four distinct stages of a component lifecycle in gitlab-org&973.