Add Table documentation into design.gitlab.com
Discuss and expand the documentation of the Table component, including responsive views and different use cases. Add rules/usage and design pattern to the Tables documentation page in design system.
(What’s the solution? Why is it like that? What are the benefits?)
(One or more images showing the UX pattern. They don’t have to be in GitLab.)
(When do you use this pattern? And how?)
Dos and dont's
(Use this table to add images and text describing what’s ok and not ok.)
(List any related or similar solutions. If none, write: No related patterns)
Make sure these are completed before closing the issue, with a link to the relevant commit, if applicable.
- Ensure that you have broken things down into atoms, molecules, and organisms.
- Check that you have not created a duplicate of an existing pattern.
- Ensure that you have used the proper method for creating the pattern depending on the complexity. Atoms and molecules are symbols, organisms are groups.
- Make sure that typography is using text styles. When applicable used shared styles for colors.
- QA check by another UXer
- Add changes to the pattern library
- Create an issue to add the pattern documentation to the Design System. Mark it as related to this issue.
- Add an agenda item to the next UX weekly call to inform everyone (if new pattern, not yet used in the application)