Document established onboarding & educational patterns: nudge
Document the findings and learnings from the suggest a pipeline experiment. Based on these learnings, establish a pattern for onboarding and educational purposes, so that other designers can reuse it.
By the time I'll start working on documenting these we'll have run numerous variations of this experiment: different initial nudges, different copy.
Include details about:
- reference the FOGG behaviour model
- components that can be used
- variations of initial nudges and recommendations on when they should be used
- recommendations on the number of steps
- recommendations for writing copy and providing context (why the nudge is shown, what value will the user get from it)
- should only be done to benefit the user