Text inputs: Add description field
Adding a description field (optional) above the text input area, e.g.:
Make sure the following are completed before closing the issue:
- Assignee: Design in your Figma draft file, following our structure, building, and annotation guidelines. If you have any questions, reach out to a FE/UX Foundations designer.
- Assignee: Update the link to the Figma file in the issue description.
- Assignee: Ask a FE/UX Foundations designer to review your changes (ensure they have edit permissions in Figma).
- Reviewer: Review and approve assignee’s changes. Ensure that they include all variations/states and, if applicable, matches existing Sketch specs and is responsive.
- Reviewer: Assign to a Figma maintainer for final review (make sure they have edit permissions in Figma).
- Maintainer: Review and approve assignee’s changes.
- Maintainer: Apply the changes to the Pajamas UI Kit file, and view the components in the Assets panel to ensure they align with our asset library structure guidelines.
- Maintainer: Publish the library changes along with a clear commit message.
- Assignee: Move your draft file to the Component archive Figma project. If you're a community contributor, we ask that you transfer ownership of your draft file to the maintainer so they can move it to our archive, along with its version history and comments.
- Assignee (or Maintainer, for community contributions): If it's a new pattern or a significant change, add an agenda item to the next UX weekly call to inform everyone.
Assignee: Create a merge request in this repository with the component-guideline template
to create or update the component's documentation page. Link it here as a related
merge request. Use
View design in Pajamas UI Kit →for the link text. This replaces any existing link to Sketch Measure specs. Anyone with the link should be able to view the file.
- Assignee: Create an issue in GitLab UI to build or update the component code. Mark the new issue as related to this one.
🎉Congrats, you made it! You can now close this issue.