Extended verify command with runner selector
What does this MR do?
This MR implements runner selectors in
In case of errors it will terminate with non-zero exit code.
Why was this MR needed?
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
I tried to stick with the principle of least surprise regarding non-zero exit code strategy.
- If any of the verified runners failed the check, it returns non-zero unless you asked to delete
- If a filtering parameter is issued and it didn't match any runner, non-zero is returned
- this has the side effect that asking to verify an empty configuration will always return non-zero
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Documentation created/updated
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if you do - rebase it please)