Update docs/configuration/runner_autoscale_aws_fargate/index.md to include ca certificate location in example
What does this MR do?
This MR updates
docs/configuration/runner_autoscale_aws_fargate/index.md to include ca certificate location in the example:
[runners.custom] volumes = ["/cache", "/path/to-ca-cert-dir/ca.crt:/etc/gitlab-runner/certs/ca.crt:ro"]
Self-managed customers, who use a private CA will need to add this line in order for the Fargate runner to work appropriately under the custom executor. Having this added to the fargate example helps avoid this oversight.
Author's checklist (required)
- Follow the Documentation Guidelines and Style Guide.
- If you have
developeraccess or higher (for example, GitLab team members or Core Team members)
- Update the permissions table.
- Link docs to and from the higher-level index page, plus other related docs where helpful.
- Add GitLab's version history note(s).
- Add/update the feature flag section.
If you're changing document headings, search
docs/*for old headings and replace them with the new ones to avoid broken anchors.
1. Primary Reviewer
- Review by a code reviewer or other selected colleague to confirm accuracy, clarity, and completeness. This can be skipped for minor fixes without substantive content changes.
2. Technical Writer
- Technical writer review. If not requested for this MR, must be scheduled post-merge. To request for this MR, assign the writer listed for the applicable DevOps stage.
- Review by assigned maintainer, who can always request/require the above reviews. Maintainer's review can occur before or after a technical writer review.
- Ensure a release milestone is set.
- If there has not been a technical writer review, create an issue for one using the Doc Review template.