The frontend should use the v3 API for now
What does this MR do?
Makes JS use API v3 instead of v4.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Yeah, we need to be sure that in current code base there is no JS code that alreasdy relies on v4
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together