exclude rpc_pipefs from system disk info
What does this MR do?
rpc_pipefs from system disk info
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
As originally mentioned at https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/22808 I have one disk shown with 0 bytes/0 bytes data that is not shown with
df and should be excluded from the view.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- n/a Changelog entry added
- n/a Documentation created/updated
- n/a API support added
- n/a Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together