Fix disable storing of sensitive information when importing a new repo
This MR finishes ~"Community Contribution" !7190 (closed)
What does this MR do?
Fixes Issue nr: 23767, Disables browser autocomplete when importing a new repo using URL
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Check if in New Repository > Create by Git repository URL, form with placeholder: 'https://>username:email@example.com/group/project.git' web browser uses autocomplete.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- CHANGELOG entry >added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #23767 (closed)