Remove flash warning from login page
What does this MR do?
Redirects the login page to unlogged users attempting to access the root_path. It prevents a raising exception when unlogged users try to access the root_path.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
- The tests included.
Why was this MR needed?
To fix an UX related issue.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together