lfs: do not require auth for public repositories
What does this MR do?
Allow LFS objects on public repos to be downloaded without authentication.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
LFS downloads on public repositories is obnoxious without this.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together