Add caching of droplab ajax requests
What does this MR do?
Adds caching to the filtered search so that each filter's json data is only loaded once (until the page is refreshed)
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Decreases calls to the backend
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #26844 (closed)