Fixing sort of Users so that users who never logged in will be displayed last
What does this MR do?
Fixes users sort by recent_sign_in so that users who never logged in are pushed to the end
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Because sort by recent_sign_in displays the users who never logged in first
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #26468 (closed)