Add sorting pipelines for a commit
What does this MR do?
This MR adds sorting pipelines for a commit as there is no sorting after !6322 (merged).
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
- A simple test for pipelines for a commit might be too simple in this MR.
@ci_pipelineswas renamed to
define_status_varswas removed due to duplicating with pipelines in the Commit model.
@ci_pipelineswas replaced with
@commit.pipelinesis still in the chronological order
now in the reverse chronological order.
Why was this MR needed?
A user expects pipelines in a commit are sorted like pipelines for a project.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- [n/a] API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #26117 (closed)