Added ability to put emojis into repository name
What does this MR do?
This merge request added the ability to put some emojis into a repository name.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Ensure that regexp used is correct, I used the following list: http://www.unicode.org/Public/emoji/1.0/emoji-data.txt
Why was this MR needed?
This is not a mandatory MR but it should be cool as it is in the mood now to use emojis on repository names.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together