Show log corresponding to env in admin/logs
What does this MR do?
Implements #23979 (closed).
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
- Should doc be worded differently?
Why was this MR needed?
Because environment log file to show in admin/logs was hardcoded to
production.log via ProductionLogger class, showing the wrong logfile when not running in production env.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- CHANGELOG entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- N.A. API support added
- Updated for this change
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #23979 (closed)