Resolve "NameError: undefined local variable or method `request' for #<Grape::Middleware::Error:0x007fc990..."
What does this MR do?
env in an API helper method as the helpers are included in contexts lacking
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
I couldn't build a reproducer for this.
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- CHANGELOG entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if you do - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #22820 (closed)