Add a system hook for when a project is updated.
What does this MR do?
Adds a system hook for when a project is updated.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
I needed a system hook for when a project is updated
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- CHANGELOG entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing - see my comment in https://github.com/gitlabhq/gitlabhq/pull/9955#issuecomment-238090254
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if you do - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together