Resolve "Add Widget for statistics in Admin/Dashboard page"
What does this MR do?
This MR adds a widget for displaying statistics in the Admin Dashboard page. The widget fetches the data asynchronously in order to improve performance since all count calls now happen in the background, while the page can be loaded without blocking the user.
To supply the data required for the widget, an API endpoint
/application/statistics has also been added.
|Status 200||Status 500|
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry for user-facing changes, or community contribution. Check the link for other scenarios.
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Performance and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team