Show correct deployment date for a manual job
What does this MR do?
Updates the timestamp in Operations > Environments to show the correct deployment date for manual deploy jobs.
This is accomplished by using the
deployed_at attributed that is now exposed thanks to https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/32000
This MR is replacing data from
last_deployment.deployed_at in the in the
environment_item.vue file. Additionally, this MR renames the method
deployedDate() to more accurately describe what the method displays.
On a locally running CE instance, you can see the change here: http://localhost:3000/h5bp/html5-boilerplate/environments
The date value appears like this:
Accompanying that is a change in
_deployment.html.haml to use
deployment.deployed_at in this tooltip, which looks like this:
That change is visible on a locally running CE instance here: http://localhost:3000/h5bp/html5-boilerplate/environments/5
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry for user-facing changes, or community contribution. Check the link for other scenarios.
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Performance and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Closes #56130 (closed)