Do not persist notes filter when auto-switching
What does this MR do?
When opening a link to an issue with a note anchor (
issues/xxx#note_xxxx), we automatically switch the filter to "Show all activity" to make sure that the note being linked to is not hidden by the filter.
This switch causes the filter preference to be persisted for the user even if the user did not explicitly select this.
This MR changes the behavior so that when opening links to notes, the filter is still changed but it is not persisted in the user's preferences.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry for user-facing changes, or community contribution. Check the link for other scenarios.
- [-] Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- [-] Database guides
- [-] Separation of EE specific content
Performance and testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
Related to #61445 (closed)