For milestone filters, treat `Any` as `No filter`
What does this MR do?
This is the CE port of: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/merge_requests/14586
Modify the behaviour of milestone selection via
Edit Board modal. Persist
null for no filter (any), and
-1 for no milestone.
Any to specifically mean
Any not-null value (worded better) can be added when we iterate on this.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Performance and testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Related to #4221 (closed)