Add 60s and 5m values to the buckets used by prometheus to measure time
What does this MR do?
Adds two larger time buckets of 60-seconds and 5-minutes for collecting time spent in the CI job queues. The current largest bucket of 30-seconds is too given the behaviour on GitLab.com and our desire to answer questions around how often customers are seeing multi-minute waits.
Closes #62113 (closed)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Performance and testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team