IssuableFinder - Always use CTE for group counts
What does this MR do?
Simplify IssuableFinder's logic a bit by always using a CTE for group counts. The CTE is the most performant query when doing a fuzzy search in a group context, but has issues when sorting by certain attributes, so we use it for counts (where we can fully remove the sorting) and use a subquery for all other group searches.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR
- Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer
Closes #54643 (closed)