Remove un-used data from discussions endpoint
What does this MR do?
Creates a specific serializer entity for the
discussions.json call (
DiscussionDiffFileEntity). Turns out we return quite some unnecessary data (mainly
parallel_diff_lines), which are not used.
This will dramatically reduce the payload size:
- 6mb down to 1.1mb on a large merge request
- Highlighting calls (which consumes considerable memory and CPU will dramatically be reduced as well)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer