Fix mime-type for json files to "application/json" to avoid errors in requesting applications
What does this MR do?
Json files are delivered by GitLab as content-type "text/plain" which is considered by some applications as error and they may refuse further processing of the content.
The standardized mime type for json files is "application/json".
This patch fix the mime type of the json files and allow to access those by exernal applications like Rundeck (Allowed Values > Remote URL with currently) with currently exits with the error:
Failed loading remote option values Exception: java.lang.Exception: Unexpected content type received: text/plain; charset=utf-8
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer