Update gitlab-ui dependency to 1.8.0-hotfix.1
What does this MR do?
11.4 had a P1 S1 regression that broke some functionality in IE11 (eg. viewing issues). This MR updates the gitlab-ui dependency version to 1.8.0-ie11 which contains that fix and has been specifically published to include just this ie11 patch.
The latest version of gitlab-ui has a lot more changes which makes it more difficult to ~"Pick into 11.4", that's why we've created the specific version and created this MR specifically for
gitlab-ui v1.8.0-hotfix.1 tag: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ui/tags/1.8.0-hotfix.1 MR for creating v1.8.0-hotfix.1 tag: gitlab-ui!74 (closed)
Fix for IE11: gitlab-ui!71 (merged)
Slack discussion regarding this incident: https://gitlab.slack.com/archives/C0GQHHPGW/p1540982964062100
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
Closes #11 (closed)