Resolve "Dropzone css is failing to load on rspec, dev and staging 11.4.0 RC"
What does this MR do?
This MR forces sprockets to inline the dropzone css instead of linking to it. Since !17831 (merged) the dropzone CSS is now referenced from within
node_modules rather than a ruby gem. Unexpectedly, sprockets was copying the
@import statement verbatim rather than copying its contents as expected. This appears to be circumvented by merely removing the file extension on the imported stylesheet.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
Closes #52103 (closed)