Enable omniauth by default
What does this MR do?
If left unspecified, this ensures
Gitlab.config.omniauth.enabled is set to
Setting it to
false is still respected, but this fixes a number of omniauth configurations set up prior to %11.1 where
enabled: was left unspecified. Omnibus interprets this as an explicit
This MR should go in alongside an MR that changes teh omnibus default from
nil: omnibus-gitlab!2728 (comment 100651567)
Omniauth enabled with no providers should be equivalent to omniauth disabled.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
Closes #49990 (closed)