Resolve "System level labels UI broken"
What does this MR do?
Fixes the UI of System level labels in the admin.
- Also adds an adaptation to small screens to make it comfortable to see the labels both at a project and at a system level.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
I added one commit (easily removable) that improves the way this list displays in small screens. We can either iterate a bit here (as long as it doesn't go over the freeze) or we can remove it from here and open a separate issue. I leave that to the UX review.
Why was this MR needed?
When we re-did the list of labels in the project level, we didn't consider the admin list of labels at a system level.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
API support added
Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Has been reviewed by a UX Designer
- Has been reviewed by a Frontend maintainer
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #48456 (closed)