Use Gitaly 0.100.1 in 10-8-stable
What does this MR do?
Uses Gitaly 0.100.1 in 10-8-stable. We cut this gitaly release specifically to address https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/45789. We can't use the same Gitaly version in master because there we are further ahead than Gitaly 0.100.x.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conform by the code review guidelines
- Has been reviewed by a UX Designer
- Has been reviewed by a Frontend maintainer
- Has been reviewed by a Backend maintainer
- Has been reviewed by a Database specialist
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)