Fixed web IDE review & commit editors getting into incorrect state
What does this MR do?
Fixes the web IDE cached models getting into an incorrect state. This is caused by models not correctly getting removed when removing pending tabs.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conform by the code review guidelines
- Has been reviewed by a UX Designer
- Has been reviewed by a Frontend maintainer
- Has been reviewed by a Backend maintainer
- Has been reviewed by a Database specialist
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #46392 (closed)