Fixed IDE file finder ordering
What does this MR do?
Fixes the order of the file finder caused by the code re-ordering after the filtering library has already ordered it correctly.
This also fixes the file finder not opening correctly when the editor is opened. The file finder was technically opening however some other code was causing it to hide instantly.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conform by the code review guidelines
- Has been reviewed by a UX Designer
- Has been reviewed by a Frontend maintainer
- Has been reviewed by a Backend maintainer
- Has been reviewed by a Database specialist
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)