Resolve "Avatar URLs are wrong when using a CDN path and Object Storage"
What does this MR do?
Resolve a problem where if an avatar would be on remote storage and a CDN was configured, it would return an invalid URL.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
When everything will be migrated to object storage, I think we will be able to deprecate the CDN-specific code.
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #44775 (closed)