Resolve "Limit number of failed logins using LDAP for authentication"
What does this MR do?
Adds tracking of the number of failed auth attempts using any external authentication service.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #43525 (closed)